This project involved demolition to an existing retail center, new MEP, FLS, security services, new drywall, ceilings and door packages, with Terrazzo flooring. The new CityWalk Store has an Art Deco theme for 65% of the store and Old World Castle theming at the remaining 35% of the store. The project includes custom light fixtures, custom millwork, custom exterior window packages, exterior EIFS and tile upgrades.