Demo existing retail center, new MEP, FLS, security services, new drywall, ceilings and door packages, with Terrazzo flooring. New store Art Deco theming at 65% of the store and Old World Castle theming at the remaining 35% of the store. Includes custom light fixtures, custom millwork, custom exterior window packages, exterior EIFS and tile upgrades.